and on to the next thing....

Having just about recovered from the Eisteddfod, the next event in my calendar is the Helfa Gelf Open Studios Event, which starts a week tomorrow (September 6th.) and runs on for all the weekends in September.  My studio is open for the first three weekends only, as on previous years.  By the end of the month it's getting too cold, dark and wet to expect people to walk up through the muddy grass to the studio-shed in the garden.  However, visitors are very welcome before then, and can contact me directly if they wish to visit at other times.
I am planning some "taster" workshops in printmaking again this year - please get in touch if you're interested.
email address at the side of this blog, and on my website.  N.B. email links are not live, to avoid spam.  Please cut and paste.
Worm's eye view of the garden path - dry at the moment.

Some tidying required, but much more room now I've removed the dividing wall between the studio and the garden shed.