We live with the land/Cyd-fyw â'r tir at the School of Art, Aberystwyth.

I am increasingly frustrated with social media. The permutations of what/how many images I can post and whether or not I can comment/add tags/edit my own posts, or switch accounts are becoming increasingly complex. My last Facebook post disappeared completely while I was editing the images. Something funny has happened to the typeface on this page, and when I tried to edit the last post I just got all the HTML stuff ... sorted now I hope. Anyway, rant over (for now) and here are the images I tried to post elsewhere. They are in perfect focus, but Google is not having that. 

Installation view.  Work on the walls (left to right) by Jude Macklin, Alison Craig, Veronica Calarco.  Also a very poor view of work by Julie Upmeyer, suspended from the ceiling.